Custom Gene Synthesis Services
Gen9 is the only place to get affordable, sequence verified, clonal constructs in your vector. Don’t waste your time picking colonies; just order what you need from Gen9. Order GeneBit, GeneByte, GeneByte Plus products or any combination of them.
Custom Gene Synthesis Products
As short as 500 base pairs or as long as 1000 base pairs. All of our GeneBit products are available as clonal, sequence-perfect constructs and can be provided in your vector or as linear dsDNA.
As short as 1,000 base pairs or as long as 3,000 base pairs. All of our GeneByte products are available as clonal, sequence-perfect constructs and can be provided in your vector or as linear dsDNA.
As short as 3,000 base pairs or as long as 10,000 base pairs. All of our GeneByte Plus products are available as clonal, sequence-perfect constructs and can be provided in a standard shuttle vector. Taking beta orders now!
All of our genes are made in the USA
- Time: Whether you order 10 genes or 10,000 genes, we will generally ship your GeneBit and GeneByte orders in just 20 business days.
- Order Size: Gen9 routinely handles orders over 1,000,000 base pairs of synthesized DNA. At the other end, our minimum order size is 25,000 base pairs.
- Gene Length: We take orders for genes between 0.5kb to 10.0kb. If you need genes synthesized that are outside this range, please talk with our Product Scientists.
- Vectors: We can ship your genes as linear dsDNA, in a common shuttle vector or in your vector of choice. You decide what you want, and we do the work.
- Price: You already know that our price is less expensive than the competition, but to get an exact price for your project you will have to contact us directly.
- Quality: Gen9 can provide clonal sequence-perfect genes in your vector or as linear dsDNA. Also, we offer non-clonal dsDNA that is more than 10x better than the competition.
- Deliverables: Typically we ship more than 1 ug, in 96 well plates. Along with your shipment you will receive a map of the plate with construct details.
- Secure: Your sequence information is always protected.
We can put your GeneBit and GeneByte DNA synthesis products into your vector or in a common shuttle vector supplied by Gen9. All customer supplied vectors will initially be analyzed and tested as part of our vector qualification procedure.