Gene Synthesis ServicesOrder | Quote
At Gen9, we only deliver the highest quality clonal, sequence-perfect gene synthesis products so that you can focus on what really matters – your research. The field of synthetic biology is shaping the future, and it’s our mission to empower scientists to accomplish more than ever before. Our proprietary, one-of-a-kind BioFab® platform allows for unprecedented scalability, opening new doors to explore the limitless possibilities of synthetic biology.
The Gen9 Gene Synthesis Advantage:
- Built on the award-winning BioFab® platform
- 100% sequence-verified, clonally-isolated synthetic genes
- Confirmed with Next Generation Sequencing technology
- Priced so you can test more, learn more, and discover more
|Download Full Product Brochure|
Gene Synthesis Products
As short as 500 base pairs or as long as 1000 base pairs. All of our GeneBit products are available as clonal, sequence-perfect constructs and can be provided in your vector, in our standard maintenance vector or as linear dsDNA.
As short as 1,001 base pairs or as long as 4,000 base pairs. All of our GeneByte products are available as clonal, sequence-perfect constructs and can be provided in your vector, in our standard maintenance vector or as linear dsDNA.
As short as 4,001 base pairs or as long as 10,000 base pairs. All of our GeneByte Plus products are available as clonal, sequence-perfect constructs and can be provided in a standard maintenance vector. Launched and ready to be ordered now!
Gene Synthesis Product Specifications
- Quality: We provide clonal, 100% sequence-perfect synthetic genes of the highest quality, ready for use in your application with no need for cloning.
- Order Size: Large orders are our specialty! We have partnered with customers on projects well over 1,000,000 base pairs. Our minimum order quantity is 20,000 base pairs in any combination of gene synthesis products.
- Gene Length: We accept orders for genes between 0.4kb to 10.0kb in length. If you require genes synthesized outside of this range, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Format: Your genes are shipped as linear dsDNA, in our Gen9 maintenance vector, or in your vector of choice.*
- Price: We offer the highest quality gene synthesis at the lowest available price. Contact us to receive a quote for your project.
- Production Time: Whether you order 10 genes or 10,000 genes, we will generally ship your orders in just 20 business days.*
- Deliverable: Typically, we ship more than 1 µg of DNA dried down in 96 well plates. Along with your shipment, you will receive a map of the plate with construct details.
- Security: Your sequences are always protected and remain your intellectual property. As an active member of the International Gene Synthesis Consortium (IGSC), we screen all submitted sequences against databases of known pathogens and toxins.
We can put your GeneBit and GeneByte gene synthesis products into your vector or in a maintenance vector supplied by Gen9. All customer supplied vectors will initially be analyzed and tested as part of our vector qualification procedure.
*Not all gene lengths will be shipped as a custom cloned construct or a linear construct, but all gene lengths can be shipped in our Gen9 maintenance vector. If you would like to order any of our products as non-clonal, please contact your local Sales Representative or one of our Product Scientists.